I have tried to stay out of this but since Lindsey Drummond has stepped in I will say in plain language that he is and always has been a lieing little son of bitch, and is mad at me because I exposed his operation some years ago when I contacted his so called outfit in Mexico and the people told me they knew him but he didn't have anything to do with their operation...

I also forked out $30,000 out of my own pocket to reimburse some of my hunters who got conned by a bogus outfitter who had conned me also and I was in the process of sending that SOB to jail when his mama jumped in a paid me back my money, and that was one of Lindsey Drummonds very close friends, one Darren Proctor and if I ever come face to face with Mr. Lindsey Drummond, and I will some day, then he and I will have a come to Jesus conversation..Furthermore has lied about the deer on the DK Boyd ranch and the flag ranch that is well known for big bucks and has a booth at SCI every year and these are the ranches that I book for...I also contacted him at one point and set up a meeting between him and DK Boyd and Mr. Boyd of Boyd Cattle and Oil was going to show Mr. Drummond some of his big deer, but Drummond disapeared only to surface again on the internet..I have nothing more to say on this subject, but he will, as usual, have some of his coharts come to surface on this thread and tell us what a great guy he is...Also DK Boyd is pretty unhappy with Lindsey and let it go last time, he just may not next time.

Last edited by atkinson; 03/27/09.