Originally Posted by atkinson
I have some pictures of some pretty impressive Mule Deer that were killed this last season in Ariz. and old Mexico during the bow season and can book you in the rifle season..

I can't post them but I can send them to anyone interested in a hunt....I have a lot of Mule Deer, Coues, and Whitetail hunts..

I won't get involved in the flaming going on.

Typical Ray, won't address the issue but will step in and try to book a hunt.

So you have pics from "bow season" in Mexico? Hilarious

I liked it when you tried to book a mule deer hunt in New Mexico last season and told people they could hunt both seasons, your likely to get somebody arrested and charged with felonies with info like that

What it boils down to Ray is that unless you can prove those outlandish claims about the size of the deer your hunters kill in TX every year then your nothing more than a liar and a damn thief! You take peoples money based on lies and some people go to prison for similar business practices.

You can call this a flaming if it makes you feel better, I call it taking a person to task and I am doing nothing more than asking you to validate your claims with some photos. The reason you call it a flaming is because YOU DONT HAVE ANY PICTURES and your clients HAVE NEVER KILLED A BIG DEER in that country. Because if this, you have to try and take the pressure off of yourself by claiming that you not going to lower yourself to this behavior which is laughable because a few years ago when I first called you out on this you threatened me with a beating(hilarious) and even called me on the phone and threatened me. So don't try to make these folks think your taking the high road, you have just run out of options.

I told you I wouldn't just go away and as long as you tried to sell that hunt based on lies I would be right there calling you out. So, long story short, post the pictures or not, if not I think it's obvious to more people than just me what kind of person you are