I�m glad this topic came up, because I too have been offended.

So it�s �Mule Deer�, huh? What, whitetails ain�t good enough for ya? We don�t have mule deer in Minnesota so are you trying to embarrass me?

And what�s up with this �Big Stick� fella � is he trying to make all the �Little Sticks� feel inadequate?

�Charlie Sisk� is another one � some of us are too limp to use our real names lest some Internet boogieman steal our lunch money. Charlie makes me feel wimpy�and bad.

�Rifle Loony� is the worst. Just think what the soccer moms at the next PTA meeting would think of me. I would probably have to eat my piece of cake all alone in the corner of the gym. I would be an outcast�a social leper. I�ve seen Ms. Hilda Johnson-Olsen rip name badges in half for less offenses and it isn�t pretty.

I have to cut this short because it�s almost time for my daily affirmation, but allow me leave you with this suggestion:

�Primer Utilizing Shooting Sport Yahoo�

It�s trendy, PC, Internet-friendly, and most of all has a fitting acronym for all the complainers out there.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost