Yes! I have seen and handled one. My dealer ordered one in a 375 H&H for a customer and is waiting for the customer to come in and get it. The Kodiak hapened to come up in our conversation, so he let me handle it.

It is very good looking, is well built, smooth action, and handles very well. But for $1600 to $1800?????.....NOPE!

18 months ago, I paid $821 for my uglier, but all weather 20" barreled matte .375 Ruger Alaskan. That Sako Kodiak is almost or at double the price. Any small differences in the actions, feeding, or anything else you can come with imo, can`t justify doubling of the price. On any hunt, the Alaskan will certainly do anything the Kodiak will do and a little then some.

Even if one dislikes the Alaskan`s Hogue stock, the Alaskan`s Hogue stock can still be replaced for less than the total cost of the Sako Kodiak.

But if you have a need for the more "traditional" 375 H&H, the Sako Kodiak is fine looking and great handling piece.

BTW! I wonder where or from whom, Sako came up with the great idea to chamber the 375 H&H in a shorter and handier rifle???......HMMMMM!......From Ruger??? Naaaaaw!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger