Originally Posted by nickelstick
Well, it might very well effect the outcome. You seem a little over excitable(read as shoot much, miss much). It seems like like the "what you want to afford" may very well be accurate, You admitted The Ruger is no Sako, yet you settled. I knew what I wanted and after I grind down (or replace with a matching screw) the silly sling swivel on the stock, replace the crappy sako recoil pad....It will be what I want....and bought. You on the other hand will still have "your" choice. I admitt I spent like a "demycrat" to get here.
......Excitable? Not at all! Let`s just say I`m a little confrontational and challenging to someone like you, when I need to be.

4 rounds combined in the chamber and magazine as opposed to 5 rounds, like I said, won`t make any difference to me and won`t affect my hunting outcome.

You on the other hand, may need ALL 5 rounds in your H&Hs magazine and chamber for kills on your hunts????? HA HA!! 4 rounds of 375 H&H not enough for ya? Doesn`t say too much for you, now does it?

I don`t think of buying my Ruger Alaskan as just "settling" as you might want to think. I know you`d like to think that though!
I buy things because I like them, not necessarily based on what the price tag is whether lower or higher.

NO! You didn`t spend like democrat, because you got what you wanted. On the other hand and based on your responses to me, (or lack of any content), there is a good chance that you think and act like one though!!! A "demycrat" that is!!!

What`s next???

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger