Originally Posted by nickelstick

p.s I like Rugers to....but it's no Sako. Don't slam rifles you can't or don't want to afford.
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=970195
....................Well Nickelstick! Quite a little remark! By your defensive posturing, I can see that you just may have a habit of seriously taking things out of context by mis-reading what was stated.

Accusing me of slamming rifles, that I either cannot afford or that I don`t want to afford???? You`re taking this way too personal. However, I can assure you, that I can WELL afford any rifle I want,,,hundreds of times over.

No way sir, did I slam the Kodiak rifle itself in any way on this thread. If so, WHERE`S the quote? My only slam of the Kodiak, if you want to call it a slam, was Sako`s decision to chamber a redundant .370 Sako cartridge of their own! But that`s not really a slam on the rifle itself,,is it??? I also expressed the opinion, that the Sako Kodiak was not worth twice the price or more over the Ruger. That opinion by me, WAS NOT slamming the Kodiak rifle itself!

WISE UP and get over yourself with your out of context over emotional defensiveness. I know that the Sako Kodiak is a very good rifle. As far as just the rifles were concerned, I never stated that the Kodiak was equal to the Ruger. Where`s THAT quote by me?? What I did state however (paraphrasing), is that their capabilities in the field on the HUNTS would be equal. See the difference?????

Put things into their proper perspective with what I stated and try to contain your emotions and/or your defensiveness as well.....OK?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger