Originally Posted by Jeff_O
[quote=willsnipe]I have a M7 in 350. Load it down w/150s for deer, and use 220s on elk. Great all 'round rifle.

You've piqued my curiousity, since I've never noticed either a 150 or 220-gn bullet in .35 caliber... What are you using?? [unquote]

IIRC, when the .350 Rem. mag. came out, remington made three loads for the gun, a 150 gr. Core-loct, the more common 200 and 250 gr. loads. The 150 r. load got dropped early one as I recall but Remington did sell bullets in the 150 gr. size for a while after they were dropped, probably to dispose of inventory. I once bought about 800 of them for someone who wanted them and then backed out of the deal. Said he wanted 500 or more. Guess he waned them for freebies. I was only asking what I paid for them plus shipping so wasn't making a cent on the deal. I ended up selling most of them off to a guy who had a Contender in .357 Herret. He loved those bullets. I did keep a few for myself but never have gotten around to loading them. They alost look like a Hornady spire point bullet but they were made (?) by Remington according to the box they came in.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE