Originally Posted by SharpsShooter
Damn Ray, I took you for less of a liar than that.

And I love those apologies....well I am sorry but you didn't kiss the right ass....

You are correct in one of your little spats, I don't agree with you on iron sights and you are unable to discuss the situation calmly and logically. You must use loud mouth "Hell I was there!!! bullshit to try to make your point. Big mouth don't make you a big man.

So everyone else at Seymore got a deer but me? Sounds like you guys might have gotten a bit of special treatment. Sounds like that spotlight and you may be very close associates. Very curious.

I try to avoid big mouth liars who are trying to make their money on bluff and farts. I was warned about you and your poor ethics by several of your past customers. I should have listened to them. Shanks abound in all fields, it appears that you have worked you way to the bottom, which is no mean feat considering all the new shanks in the field. Maybe you can be their standard bearer. "Scum of the world, Unite! We've no were to go but down!!!.

My only real reservation is that he has had contact with you and your business ethics. I don't know if he is an honest enough man to deal with you considering your filth. I want a decent hunt but that is pretty much impossible around you. I don't know how much you may have tainted him as a honest human being. Did you leave him any morality to work with or is he a thieving snake in the grass like you?

As for you Atkinson, you could make at least a small gesture to try to make up for the Seymour theft. Nothing much, just a gesture.

Whatever, josh

Editted this beaut to some "lowlights".

Your f--ckin' kidding right?

Call a guy a lier, a crook, filth, and a "thieving snake in the grass" and then try to roll him for money for a year old hunt?

[bleep], you got some real "issues", and being a total, complete prick is only a minor one.

JPK