Josh,
Your a piece of work, your the kinda guy that if you can't eat it then you crap on it, so no one else can..Your cussing me and accusint Wayne of being a crook also, but you told him today you still wanted to do the hunt..Don't come crying to me if you dont' get a deer (but I am betting you will), I offered you your money back, and I don't want you to go hunt there. Wayne has no dog in this fight unless you sic on him also..

I don't want you to like me, so don't do me any favors, You can't call me a liar in one breath and say you still like me in the other, that's just how two faced you are...Make no mistake since you lost it on this thread and said the things you said, I do not like you anymore, trust me on that.

here and in Seymour and in Marfa is wrong and your the only one that is right and now you making up lies about everything anyone sez, you ran out of truths an long time ago..

I think your stark raving mad, a total freak of nature, dumber than a box of hammers, if you were a good person you would have contacted me after the hunt and told me you got screwed, which you didn't, you just know more than anyone else..Those ranch people at Seymour are good people. they figure if they put you in one of the stands you would get a deer like everyone else, your probably blind, smell bad or too noisy..You can't set someone up as you can't control deer you dumb ass..

I think everything we say from this point on is just repetitions and I for one am going to let it go....I do hope you have a good Mule Deer hunt with Wayne, but I wonder if you will come back on here an apoligize if you get a good one, but that would be out of character.