Lee24,

I may be your only friend out here. I have no dog in this fight, but this target was shot from a controlled shooting environment including a heated shooting shed, 25 yard target board, and 100 yard target board.

The bench is built into the shed and the rest was sand bags. The gun is a Pre-war Model 70 in 22 Hornet. The bullet holes are fired ino this target at 100 yards after zeroing the rifle at 25 to get it on paper and eliminate as many variables as possible.

[Linked Image]

You can see by the target, the bullet holes continue to go toward the center from the 1st shot as I was adjusting the scope to be centered at 100 yards.

The 2 holes low and right of the bull were shot before making an adjustment up and left which shows the next 2 shots being low left of the bull. If you look at the upper left bullsey on the paper, you will see where my last shot printed, exactly where I want it.

All this shows is that the only paper you can count on to give you correct calculations is target paper.

Yesterday with that same 22 Hornet, I shot this rabbit in the head at 205 yards. Yes I had to hold over, but this gun is capable of extreme accuracy, making my point about where a gun prints on paper, just that much more valid...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]