Idaho1945 The load 255 kieth @ 1150 fps.Three deer shot with the same load with different results.One shot in a woods path fell on its head,never moved or flinched(approx distance 25yards,quartering toward me).I headed out to retrieve an atv and upon my return said deer was gone.Where the deer fell a large pile of blood remained and just inside the edge of the woods another pile of blood,appeared as though that was where the deer fell down.Block of woods where this took place was 7-10acres.The entire block has been combed 3 times by myself and several friends,nothing any idea?

Deer two shot in path in different block of woods,from a box stand(approx distance 45yards,quartering away).At the shot heard a "smack" deer wabbled as if about to fall and then ran out of there like a bat out of hadees.One small thimble size spot of blood was all that was ever found.Extensive searches have been made since season went out and still nothing any ideas?

Deer three less than twenty yards quartering away appeared as though she was going down as she left the path....nothing.All deer were does,so I can't figure it buck fever.I practice to 50 yards and achieve 3-4" groups,regularly before season started,and shot after every situation during the season with same results,any ideas?

For what its worth I was one the ground for the first and last situation.These are some experiences,all this past season.For me it causes reason to question.Thanks for the welcome.

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live"