Greyghost: I dunno about you wanting to live out here, it is 12 miles to the first store, and I live in the populated part of Texas, theoretically, at least. 25 miles twice a day to take kids to school and pick them up. Speaking of electrical outages, we had an ice storm through here starting Christmas day, had NO, repeat No electricity for 14 days at my house. God that was fun. Not. All electric house, including well, but we did have a good wood burning stove, called an Earth Stove. Finally got a generator and returned to some sembalnce of normality. Makes me really respect our settler/ancestors.<P>However, I love it, but the damn neighbors are too close, can't be much more than 1/4 mile to the next house. Course, I do have my 200 yard range in my hay meadow, about 100 yards from house. Guess they will have to live with the sound. Good Shooting.

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq