In my experience, the majority of hunters are just that. They'll shoot a few rounds at the range (many at only one distance), and then proceed to kill more game than you can imagine.

Most don't know the difference (nor do they care)'bout feed-type. Bedded actions, free floated barrels, or trigger pull probably means nothing to 'em. Twist rates, and even bullet construction often get little attention either.

They spend their time chasing game, learning it's habbits, and areas. When they locate their quarry, they don't care if the rifle is short, or long action. Wood, or synthetic matters little. Factory ammunition is the norm (and many don't have a notion 'bout velocity, or bullet construction). What most hunters want, is a dead animal, and the only way to achieve that is to spend their time hunting - not on riflery.

Most of the folks I've hunted with fit the above description (at first glance, so do the folks in the video). I've not had the chance to hunt with a 'fire member (yet), but hunting with the average poster here would be a unique experience from my perspective - hunters, who are riflemen.