Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by Comrade_Cheese
Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by kraky111
Finally watched the video. It's a joke. They show the carribou running back and forth in front of her while she shoots over and over again. I've been on 4 bou hunts and have yet to see one go back and forth like a shooting gallery while under fire.
Then when she walks up to it she carries the gun upside down with the scope side to the ground.
I swear most the things she does on that show is the first time she's done it. Then they let her have a little time to explain how everything works like she's a veteran.
It's a perfect reminder of her political career.

Sounds a lot like Bill Clinton on a duck hunt, or worse, Dukakas (sp?) on a tank wearing a helmut. Ah yeah, the political fakes. Dime a dozen.

She shot a big-game animal in Alaska, on camera, when things really didn't go so well. That's a lot different than slapping on a tanker's helmet and going for a ride.
You do have me stumped with the mention of Clinton's epic hunt, Brett.

Just another staged event for stooges.

It sure wasn�t the best or slickest hunting video I have ever watched-it may have been the dumbest caribou ever shot-for an animal not noted for its brain power anyway�

But there was something about the whole show�something honest-in your face-this is the real world your watching here-not slick-just meat on the ground�

And doing it with your 72 year old Dad�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."