Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
Last week she's clubbing Halibut and then holding their still beating heart in her hand (as well as her daughter) and this weeks she's shooting young cow caribou and butchering them on the spot. You just KNOW that many a liberal's head has exploded. That alone make the show a HUGE success.

She bet her dad $5 the scope was off. She was proven right when he couldn't hit the plate either. Stuff happens and though I may have edited it out since it's not really a 'hunting show' I guess no harm in showing it like it is.

No, she doesn't come across as the greatest outdoorswoman to ever walk the tundra but she DOES come across as someone that "gets it" and isn't afraid to defend it. That alone is worth a TON in today's world.

As far as her dad (and her) kudos to BOTH of them. I wish mine was still here to hunt with. frown

More good words-wish my Dad was still here to go huntin� again�not too sure how that would work out�next January he would be 100 years old�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."