Don,
<br>
<br>I'm just trying to understand what the good Doctor has been trying to tell me.
<br>
<br>Load density is easily handled with the wide spectrum of slow burning powders. I can easily understand how you can have a "reduced" load,by utilizing much slower propellants than generally encountered,in a given case design.
<br>
<br>You could shoot 240gr MK's in a 308 case with Re-25 and have 100% load density,with reduced pressure. I very much understand that,but it goes against EVERYTHING I personally believe in.(grin)
<br>
<br>The last point I was hoping to have clarified,was the benefits of various case designs,in regards to internal ballistics. I'm hoping Ken had a good nights sleep and is ready to relate his thoughts,on that matter.
<br>
<br>I've trouble seeing that my 308Win at like pressures,will erode throats on the same order as a 30-378 at like pressure. That goes against every tidbit,that every Highpower/BR shooter has ever related to me.
<br>
<br>But I'm ALL ears.............
<br>
<br>

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."