Forgot a couple things,that I've found contrary. First,the 284Win case design. I can understand those that are "afeared" of a rebated design. No problem there. But I KNOW firsthand,that the W/W brass is hell for stout in that cartridge. It has a very thick web and thick sidewalls. Simply put,it is a brute.
<br>
<br>I'm on the first 100pcs of brass,for each of my 25-284's. I've yet to lose a case to split necks,incipient seperation or managed to enlarge a primer pocket. Rest assured,that I am NOT guilty of the reduced load train of thought.
<br>
<br>Simply put,the 284 brass that I've used,rates amongst the most rugged case design that I've played with. In fact,nothing has lasted as long,being subjected to soooo much. Primer pockets are soft,looooong before now.
<br>
<br>I'd be curious to hear about the particular action that scattered,as I can't fathom a brass issue,assuming proper chamber/die geometry. Unless,he received a bogus lot,that contradicts examples I have used....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."