Originally Posted by Dancing Bear
We use them whenever we can. Most of us actually use bike carts
but one friend converted a Cabelas cart to a bike cart.

If you are 2-8 miles behind a locked gate they are a life saver.

It is rare that we have to pack more than 1/2 mile to get to a usable skid road. 200 yards is more like it.

I had a single wheel cart made from a motorcyle front tire so it would have brakes. It wasn't that useful a feature and I find most any reasonable game trail in Eastern oregon will fit a game cart.

What is a bike cart,and why is it better than a game cart? That Neetcart looks,well,neat...but I wonder if it is more practical than the usual side by side config? It looks to me like with lots of weight it would be quite top heavy and you might have trouble not tipping it over.There must be a stand I didn't see that holds it upright for loading,or else how would you accomplish that?
Now I'm startin to think,and that is a dangerous propsition! What about a 4 wheel cart,using biycle wheels? Almost like an oversize grocery cart. Hell, you could probably fit damn near a whole elk into a Costco grocery cart! This would also make it easier to have one pusher and one puller.
I've thought about a regular game cart like Cabela's offers, but modifying it so that you have handle's on either side of you and some sort of yoke or tongue that attaches to a good harness and kidney belt,like a quality pack frame would have. This would take the weight from your arms and transfer it to your hips while still aloowing you to use your arms to balance the load.Hmm, I need to think on this more. This design might work with a sigle wheel design too,allowing for a more manuverable cart without the additional strain on your arms.