I have a couple of game carts, one a typical model with side-by-side wheels and one a Neet Kart with in-line wheels.

The standard cart works real well on ground where the wheels can be level side-to-side. We have used it on game from pronghorn to moose, but it ain't great on sidehills or if you have to cross dips or logs or any other obstacle.

I've also used some other side-by-side carts, and they all have the same problems.

The Neet Cart can be a little top-heavy with a big load, but with the option of handles both in front and back, and two guys in decent shape running it, it works well. Because of the two in-line wheels it also woks fine on sidehills, and can even go over medium-sized logs or rocks. The hand-brakes really help going downhill, or even uphill if you need a "break" yourself. It's also very well-made, and tough.

The Neet Karts are becoming more popular in my particular part of Montana, partly because they're made in Montana. I bought mine at Capital Sports & Western in Helena, where they also rent them.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck