Originally Posted by Bauer
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Bauer
Allen was very good at sponging off of his parents and his success ran out along with the market.Granted a manager of a DQ such as yourself brad would find that a noble cause.

Funny, I've been a custom home builder for quite a few years... you obviously have a hard time keeping up.

Allen "sponged off his parents?"

That's strange, Allen's dad died when he was a kid.

Allen was a friend for years. I've spent time with he and his wife. Allen worked hard and would be the first to tell anyone he had great mentoring along the way which helped him to become successful.

There is no such thing as a "self made man" and Allen would be the first to tell anyone that. Everyone gets help along the way... everyone.

"Running out of luck along with the market" would be nearly everyone in America who wasn't taking a government check... obviously hard to grasp for someone who's never done anything in life. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Again, taking shots at a dead man who you didn't know is about as low as it gets... it's obvious you're a jealous little azz-wipe.

I for one won't sit silently and let some internet jack-off create fiction about a friend not here to defend himself...

Thanks for the laugh Brad.So allen was only able to sell off his mothers acreage to finance himself?

So is mommy going to allow you to buy a rifle without selling one yet?

Simply amazing how a dead man can have such a strangle hold on a [bleep] like yourself. Laffin