Back on topic, I have been in the recent past a grand poobah of the gun switching pet load tinkerers. Now, (and admittedly life circumstances have much to do with this) I am down to a couple of older SAKO CF 22's for rodents, a 257WBY, an uberfast 33 I call the 340 Tyrannosaur, and my semi custom 416 Rigby. None have really high true cash values. BUT, All are set up like I want and like and are wonderful tools in my hands and I really cannot think of a hunt that I could ever go on and be not be quite well armed with one or another of them. I see Alan Days point.

I also do consider it quite poor taste - unacceptable actually -to be whinning about something he said now that he has passed on to his reward and cannot come and defend.

I would hope that had my recent heart attack or nearly deadly recent infection had taken my life this past month that no one here would have taken cheap pot shots at me right after, post mortem.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500