docdb;
Thanks for sharing the great photo with us sir and for beginning a great thread with it.

Before I move on please let me send you a tip of the hat for taking your daughter out afield with you.

To the other fathers here that have done that, a sincere tip of my battered Bailey to you as well.

While it's good to see fathers taking time to pass on our way of life to either boys or girls, as the father of two teenagers myself, I hope I can be forgiven if I show a soft spot for getting girls out hunting.

To any fathers out there who have daughters I'd like to encourage you all in the strongest possible way to take your daughters out hunting, shooting, camping or any outdoor activity.

We've found that the rewards of doing so are definitely well worth the effort and can help shape your life and your children's lives in ways we didn't imagine when we began taking them up the mountains with us.

Oh, we started our girls coming along on family hunts when they were fairly young and they'd be the first to tell you they've grown up spending a lot of our weekend time in the mountains.

[Linked Image]

Anyway docdb, thanks again for the thread all the best to you and yours in all your upcoming hunts.

Regards,
Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"