Great pics, stories and as a Navajo man I greatly appreciate the video shared by evanhill, thanks. I totally agree with "shi kiis"-(Navajo term for brother/friend) who was speaking in the video. I have two daughters, both have accompanied Mrs. & I on elk or deer hunts, fishing and camping trips throughout the past 20 plus years. I have offered the oppurtunity for them to hunt but neither have expressed that they want to actually hunt and try to harvest game but they will gladly come along. They say, "I dont have the heart to kill an animal but will gladly have it for dinner", lol. My oldest daughter will fish but makes sure and tosses them back in the water, my younger daughter will keep her catch. Both are now in college and have a better sense of appreciation for the life style and rewards that come from being afield and with family. Mrs. is from a home which does not hunt but they do fish so hunting has grown on her, even more so when we are able to harvest Deer. I've recently picked up Elk hunting but have yet to connect, so I'm hoping it will come together for us if I'm drawn next year. All in all, I'm very glad when I'm able to share any time with my family of women.
P.S. I'm usually just a "reader" and don't share much but this was one I could'nt pass up, thanks for starting this thread.

Happy Hunting!!