When deciding on an African hunt 2 years ago, I got the inclination from watching a TV show. However I didn't look up the outfitter and started to search the internet. That's how I stumbled upon you and after all my research, talking to you on the phone and references I decided to sign up. And I can't wait until the end of May.

I have started to look at a hunt in 2014 for whitetail deer. Just the other night, I saw a good show, that peaked my interest. They didn't kill a monster deer but a very nice representative of the species. I did some internet research and couldn't find that much.

I called and talked to the outfitter. Found out he's a very small operation, runs only 12 guys a year on the rifle hunts, has been hunting the ranch (he has sole hunting rights for) for over 25 years. He didn't oversell the hunt and seemed very up front on what he has to offer.

Too good to be true?? Maybe but I'll be checking some references. He says a 140"-160" is what they aim for and can usually find it. So in this instance a TV show may just get this guy a hunt from me. Still too early to tell but it's an option that needs more research.

If it's a reputable show I don't see how it could hurt. More than likely folks will see your name and then do some research on the internet. There your great reviews will sell the hunt if they are serious.

Just my 2 cents. Hope you will be at SCI in Reno.