I'd prefer to get to talk to someone live and in person. I have watched Michael Waddell on TV and I guarantee I would not hunt with them bozo's. On the other hand I met Steve... "Steves Outdoor Adventures" I could pass on him too. Will Primos, I've met him and would hang out with him in a heart beat. I'm going to Africa in 2014 with a guy I've met, he's donated to our conservation organzation several times, I know people who have hunted with him and loved it, That's who I am going with. If it were just the internet, and I hadn't met anybody, I'd probably go with you. THe guy I'm going with has been on a few shows, but I've never seen them, just had people ask me if I'd seen the show because they knew he'd donated hunts to our event. To me going to some of the big shows, SCI or show up at some of the bigger conservation organization fund raisers (I did DU and had over 800 people there) our live auctions raised some major money. Getting to know people that way gives people the confidence that they can "pull the trigger". Good luck.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain