Rarely watch any hunting shows.When I hunted Africa there really were none particularly. And actually very few video tapes,in fact the first I ever saw was at a PH firends home in Zimbabwe. My first safari of the 8 I made was selected by reading ads in a borrowed Safari Club magazine. I picked 5 ads and wrote them and then called them and finally made my selection based on trophy mix and cost. Actually picked one of Tony da Costa's package hunts for Leopard in Zimbabwe. At $5000 for 14days for a Leopard,Kudu,Impala,Duiker,Klipspringer it seemed a good deal and truley was. It hooked me for 7 more longer and longer safaris to Zimbabwe in the ensuing years.Ended up hunting all of them with the same outfitter who became a close personal friend. I came to have less and less respect for Tony as the years passed. After the first 2 all my safaris were booked directly. Should I have to selsct one today i would quite probably do it the same way. I do occaisonally watch one of the dangerous game TV shows. Some I enjoy some I don't.