Take a knee,

I checked my loading notes again and found I was mistaken on the 300 rounds per hour--but have done 250 or a little more a number of times. As noted before, this is without any case trimming. Trimming slows my output down to 200 or so per hour.

The tricks to pumping them out that fast on a turret press are these:

1) Neck-size or partial size only. This bypasses the need to lube the cases. I usually use bushing dies.

2) I start with the cases dumped into a small cardboard box with one side cut down so I can easily access the brass. After sizing I toos them in another, identical box.

3) Then I prime them with a Lee hand tool, dumping primers in the tool 100 at a time. After priming I put the cases in a 50-round loading block.

4) When the block is full I charge the cases with a measure. Since the only cases I load this much of are small varmint rounds, charging each case only takes a couple seconds.

5) When the cases in the block are all charged, I seat the bullets from a box that's tilted right next to the press, allowing me to grab bullets quickly. The loaded rounds are then placed into plastic ammo boxes, usually 100 rounders.

An essential part of the process is placing everything on the bench so there's a minimum amount of motion. Most handloaders (including me, before I really analyzed things) waste a lot of time due to the distance between tools and whatever they're taking the brass from and putting it into. After analyzing everything, I also quit putting brass into a loading block until it was time to drop the powder charges.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck