Well, for 37 years, I have weighed each rifle charge -- dump it close from the Uniflow and trickle it up on the scale. My handgun rounds I just dump from the Uniflow, and I always got good ammunition. I certainly don't load 200 an hour. blush I DO size, prime, deburr, reprime etc a larger quantity of brass at a time in preparation for reloading. The last few weeks, I have done up a bunch in 6.5 Swede(140), 30-06(240), 45-70(150), and 405 Winchester(100). I have all my unloaded 45 Colt cases prepped, primed and flared ready to go. The long, cold winter nights pass a little quicker if I have something to do, and then when I get in the mood to stick some together, I charge and seat bullets.

What John's article did for me was to challenge my thinking into trying something different. I load with a fair bit of H414 which meters very nicely. Should prove interesting.

Again, thanks, MD.

Mathman,

My kids buy me a subscription to Rifle and Handloader for my birthday every year. It's a great gift, and I don't have to look on the news stand. wink

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith