You're the second person to suggest (or ask) that I name the Brand X measure. I didn't for the very good reason that it's no longer made, and the company is still in business. There's no good reason to suggest a certain company makes an inferior product, even if the product was made 20+ years ago. There are too many nitwits in the world who would infer that EVERY product that company makes is inferior, and get pissed at me and the magazine.

If you want to test every brand of powder measure out there, go for it. It will take weeks of work (I spent one week just on the tests I did), and you won't get paid near enough for your time.

My article compared the results from a typical "affordable" powder measure (of which the world has plenty) with powder measures too expensive for average handloaders to consider--though they're about the price of a typical electronic measure. That's as far as I'm going to go, unless some gun magazine starts paying their writers $4000 per article.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck