Originally Posted by Brad
Thanks for covering my back grin

Load lifters are, of course, critical and are there for a reason... removing that function due to poor fit eliminates an unquantifiable but important aspect of an internal's function and comfort, even at weights under 30 lbs.

Well, you were right and picking up my slack. smile

Honestly, I'd been backpacking for years before adding backcountry hunting into the mix. I knew what and how load lifters work, but never REALLY appreciated them until packing full meat loads over distance. I think lots of guys speak from that 'before' perspective, and don't mean any harm, but are simply... well, inexperienced or wrong. To this day, not that I intentionally go there often, I'm fine with sub 50ish pound loads and less than ideal pack fit/design. ( Perhaps it's that strong shoulders, weak mind thing. I am a pretty popular pack 'mule' around these parts... laugh ) Heavier loads require better fitment and pack or I quickly become cranky.

One of the problems with this thing we call the 'Innanet', is that everyone can give advice or opinion. All opinions are not created equal...

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.