Originally Posted by kutenay
I would like to see an end to the bickering, longdicking and chestbeating as well as personal slagging that oftimes really impairs this section of "24Hr". This, is THE BEST site I have ever seen and worth spending time on, so, maybe we all could let the temper tantrums take place on other sites and treat each other as "friends" here?

I agree. Seems the problems oftentimes originate from those who indeed do have lots of experience and knowledge but unfortunately, also have a grossly over inflated opinion of themselves. People innocently seek council from those more knowledgeable and if someone dare question, disagree or fail to kiss their perceived royal butt, they are treated with contempt, scorn and ridicule. I suppose this helps to further inflate the already massive ego...dunno. I truly wonder how some on here even get by in life the way they treat people. I can scarcely imagine their level of social retardation and can only assume they don't have the cajones to treat people face to face they way they do here lest someone gouge their eyeballs out.

And BTW, I'm not referring to you Kute. You've always patiently offered help to anyone who asked. I respect that.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com