I ran out in my shop (Well limped my crippled up arse out there) because somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered I had another 243AI out there. I checked the twist but it was a 10T as well frown

While out there I took some pics of that 243AI and of the bullet along with some measurements that could help you out. The little piece of barrel stub on the bullet is one of the greatest reloading tools ever. I have started making one for all the guns I build.

Here is that 243AI cute little thing but it needs a shortened action screw. It has a pillar in there that has a bolt holding the gun together, the screw hanging out is just hand tightened into the screw that is halding the gun together.

[Linked Image]

Here is the dummy round inserted in the doo dad after I spun it to make some marks on the bullet.

[Linked Image]

Here is a pic of the dummy sitting in a SA mag box I keep around for size checking.

[Linked Image]

Here is the bullet being measured with one of those sinclair nuts on it. Subtract one inch to know base to throat measurement.

[Linked Image]

Here is the COAL of the dummy round with the 105 scenar.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by EddyBo; 04/07/13.