The last deal I got isn't as good as some here but I'm happy.

I bought a brand new in the box 11-87 LC Premier with enhanced engraving, high gloss finish, that was on sale with a rebate for $530.00 net including tax.

It was perfect except for a ding in the stock that looked like it had been whacked by a front shotgun bead. I mentioned it to the guy behind the counter and he said it already on sale and they couldn't drop the price. No biggie. It was exactly what I'd been looking for, it had exceptionally nice wood, it was a discontinued model, and probably my last chance to ever buy a new one.

I had to wait on the background check so I left and came back later that evening to pick it up. In the meantime the salesman talked to his boss about the ding and was authorized to give me a $100.00 gift certificate. WOW !!!

A new shotgun at a very fair price and a $100.00 worth of shells to go along with it !!! smile smile smile

I ended up filling the ding with a dab of clear epoxy, carefully sanded it flush, polished it to match, and it disappeared. You have to know exactly where it was dinged in order to see it and even then it's hard to tell.