Phone Doug, "Chilcotin Hillbilly" who is on "AR" and "HBC" and see what he might have for you for a decent Moose and Mulies and RM Goat.

1-250-476-1288

His ranch/outfit is in one of BC's most beautiful areas, few humans live there and there are LOTS of G-Bears, Wolves,Cougars, Lynx and Moose, Mule Deer and RM Goats. I think that you MIGHT find a hunt with him that would be the "trip of a lifetime" and he is a native-born BC boy and his wife is a native-born BC girl.

I am considering starting to go with him every second year and one other guy in the Kootenays, as Doug has no Elk, alternate years, as I am getting to the time of life when backpacking huge loads of meat that MUST come out of the bush ASAP so it does not spoil is pretty damned difficult.

So, I dunno if he would do a 2x1 for you and I with one beginner guide, but, it can't hurt to ask and I should have the new truck ready next year and that might be a way of affording such a hunt for you....?

I am going to find out more late in this year and may well book with him just after Christmas next, so, give it some thot.