Haha. Go [bleep] yourself... Packman and while your at it maybe you should try driving on something other than utah hills all the time and do a real calculation. Its a proven fact, and I'm sure if your neighbor had 5 cummins (bullshit) than he would tell you the same thing. Sounds to me like a typical Dmax owner (see above post.), pissed off about their broken tie rods and blown head gaskets, but hey were all cozy in our car like interior. Get a life dipshit, I came on here to make an obseration and make my opinion but your hillbilly ass decided you know everything about every diesel ever made and apparently know every diesel driver and mechanic too. Call me a lier on a public forum, ive got news for you, my life doesnt consist of getting on a forum and making up some b.s about my magic cummins. If it wasnt fact i wouldnt say it. i made an observation and anyone could agree or disagree but calling me a lier was just uncalled for.Keep your piece of mexican [bleep] chevy and call me or one of your buddies (who hate cummins so bad they happen to own 5 of them) when your bowtie is smoking blue.

how can they prove its solicitation of a prostitute? I gave the whooor the money in a birthday card.