Such an angry little man, I've driven those mountains, I've hiked them and I chose not to live anywhere around there because of all of the [bleep]*ing idiots like you around there. I don't think a smarty and a 5 inch are hot [bleep] but I can assure an 11.21 second quarter in a "piece of [bleep] cummins" is "hot [bleep]" and mine does it quite regularly after pulling a friends 12 second mexican max to and from the track because he can't keep it running. Go to the dealership and look at american parts content on the window sticker...40% american, that's right and I'm the ignorant one? Where do you think the rest is made? Oh yea Mexico and China. Sorry to hurt your feelings but your pretty much driving and advertisment for egg roles and tacos.

* ill give it to ya, at least you got one thing right. I misspelled a word. Oops your argument was so valid that was all you had to give your 7 paragraphs some substance.

Just face it I win you lose, I'm driving american, and your driving fried kitty. Good day to you sir... and as alway GFY

how can they prove its solicitation of a prostitute? I gave the whooor the money in a birthday card.