This is my big "gear upgrade" this year. I've got mine ordered, just anxious to get it. I figure delivery time will be about the time I'm getting back to normal from an upcoming shoulder surgery next week. So this will work out okay.

One suggestion Kevin. Realizing you've spent a monumental amount of time updating your website and the videos are great but...

As a consumer trying to make an educated choice in packs, It would have been helpful to me to see a close up of the lid. I ordered without the lid. I wanted the lid, but based on what I could see of it, I just wasn't convinced how useful it would be for me.
I would like to see a close-up of the lid in use, a 360� view, and your hands reaching in and out and gear being stuffed in and out. To me that would show the overall useful size, capacity, and usability. As it is, I've only got a superficial understanding of the lid in use, and thus didn't order it.

I offer this strictly as constructive. I'm redoing a website now and it is VERY time-intensive, and I realize the time you've spent on this. So please don't think I'm complaining. Just pointing out something that may help but it is just my opinion of what I wanted.
Thanks for all the time you've spent trying to clarify!

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com