Laser trainers I've been on from prone out of a sling at AMU and other places put me around .25 to .325 or so MOA wobble wise....

I don't keep an AR for matches unless it will keep 10 inside .5 moa or less.

My best group was 5 at about 1.25 inches. Not that I really cared cause we put a carpenters tape up against it just out of curiosity. But then that was at 600.

I'll give you this, I can't or couldn't shoot consistent half inch groups with irons. But I could easily consistently shoot under MOA without a bench, bags, or scope and with a trigger not less than 4.5 pounds. And not aperture front sight, Post required, not aperture.

Don't much care to advertise crap like above, but those that think things can't be done havent' tried em much.

I'll give ya shooting 0s to 2s or 3s consistently without a scope or lighter trigger would be tough, but I start at 200 yards and move back. I can't even recall the last time I shot anything much at 100 yards other than to verify someones deer rifle zero. Or coming up work with a subsonic round...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....