Another POS on ignore.

Wow, how things have changed on this board the last few years. Still LOTS of good folks, but SO MANY MORE classifieds cowboys.

It used to kinda be where almost everyone was here to actually shoot the $hit and participate in the forums. And maybe trade some stuff or sell some stuff at little to no profit, or even (knowingly) @ a loss. Now, there are a [bleep] ton of guys here simply looking to buy and sell. They take advantage of the members who actually would like another hunter/shooter to pick something up they can use for a good price. It is quite sickening to me at times. Unfortunately, not a lot you can do about it.

I MUCH prefer to deal with the guys who have been around, participate in the forums other than the classifieds, and who I know have the same basic intentions here as I do.

I would also like to add, although I am way wary of any "classifieds only" posters, I do know that not all of them are bad people or dishonest people. Some are perfectly GTG.

However, that being said, and at the risk of ruffling the feathers of some of the honest classifieds only posters, I cannot help but feel this place would be better without them. I just simply feel that a higher percentage of them are people I'd rather not deal with, as opposed to participating members who I am more familiar with.

I have conducted 100s of deals here. I have never gotten screwed one single time. I may have a thing or 2 I wasn't really super happy with, but not so much as to complain or ask for a refund. At least I cannot ever recall. I have never had a buyer complain or ask for a refund, either. Many guys here can make the same claim. Many.

These are the guys I prefer to deal with. This is as it should be. Too many good folks here. Not worth it to deal with one single a$$hole, even for a minute. I HATE reading the call out threads, because I really, really like to have faith in my fellow hunters/shooters. After all, the vast majority here are good dudes. However, I LOVE seeing a bad apple get tossed from the barrel. Don't let the douchenozzles ruin this place.

Reputation is everything. So is your word. A few extra bucks ain't worth it. Most here know this. For those that don't, go back and read it again.

Rant over.........