Originally Posted by hunthard
Hunt Sonora you have no life and nothing better to do then chime in on matters you have no knowledge of . If you ever make it to Alaska I would shove me size 12 boot up your entire ass your a internet coward . I will buy you a plane ticket just to teach you some manners. Your a coward plain and simple . I retire from the Army in one year after 19 years in service . Your a used car salesman at best .

Give me a call if your a Man

(907)460-0050

You want to get medical retirement again so you can go hunt some more?

I'm not an internet tough guy and I don't have time to fly to Alaska but if you come to Colorado then look me up. I've had a few folks tell me they were going to whip my ass but they've never followed through and you won't either so STFU and quit screwing people on gun deals.

You'll post up a mans personal info that you screwed over and you'll act tough and threaten me with a size 12 shoe, which is comical as I wore a size 12 shoe when I was 11, yet you won't take the money you allegedly want to use to buy me a plane ticket to refund money to the OP or even take the opportunity to offer an apology to the man. Classless but I had that figured out a long time ago