Originally Posted by Darktimber
Hunthard

I don't know Hunthard and I don't have a dog in this fight. I have done one deal with him that worked out well for me. The Postal Service had a glitch and he was very helpful in resolving the issue. I think if he was a scoundrel, he wouldn't have helped me out. In this case, he offered to give the money back, so there would be no harm if the OP had waited on a response and received a refund. I have not done a lot of deals on here but all of them have been good deals with great folks. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. I am sure he would handle things differently next time and it was likely a mistake. He has done a lot of deals on here and offered some interesting stuff. If you do a lot of deals, some are not going to go perfectly. It seems the vast majority if his deals have been good. Some of this info is not very flattering but I would buy from him again.

Wonder why he wouldn't ever return a call when he sold a grossly misrepresented rifle to another member under a different screen name. This guy is a scumbag plain and simple. It's not the good deals that will tell you about a mans character, it's the bad deals that tell you what you need to know

Hopefully he will chime in and let everybody know why he went back into the Army after being medically retired. Google is a bitch isn't it Tim especially when those google searches bring up all of the physically demanding hunts you go on

Last edited by huntsonora; 06/08/14.