Originally Posted by balltownbob
I did not have his contact number as I had deleted it....he got my email and never responded....until after I started this thread...a week after I emailed him asking him to refund my money...

Just wondering if he wasn't in any hurry to read an email from you because you had already told him you were happy with the gun??? I think I read somewhere that you had already told him you were pleased with it??

It's not his fault that you deleted his phone number. Looks to me from his responses in this thread that he prefers to do "business" by phone. And I believe I read that you talked to him on the phone before you pulled the trigger on the deal.

Only other thing I can think of is your tone in your email to him was perhaps.......ummmmm.........not very cordial??

Just wondering out loud, so to speak.

ETA: Is the upper of a Model 41 numbered to the gun?? Or was there another way that you knew it was not "original"? I remember that hunthard tried to sell the gun with two uppers as a package deal and then maybe split them up. That should have been a clue that one of them was not original.

Last edited by 257heaven; 06/09/14.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless