Originally Posted by hunthard
Afternoon 24 campfire .

I just think it's real funny how people are 10 ft tall and bulletproof on here very easy to do on the internet . If someone on here has something that there not happy that I sold them please call me . I was brought up to not be a smart ass, mind my own business , respect my elders and treat people how I want to be treated . I don't feel that this is anyone business the original poster started this thread before contacting me and sold the gun prior to me making it right with him if he wasn't happy .

As far as the sheep mount is concerned if it is anybody's business I was temporary medically retired in 2009 in 2 years later I was found fit for duty which I was happy to return to serve my country . Upon that determination I put up lots of my property for sale because I didn't know where the Army would send me . I picked up that sheep mount at a yard sale and offered it on Craigslist for sale unknowing of the law against the sale of a trophy and received a fine .

I am in no need of screwing anyone over on the internet anything I sale that someone isn't happy I'm glad to take it back . I live in a $300 k house I drive a new Dodge Ram 2500 Cummings , and me and my beautiful wife earn a comfortable living . If there are further questions than pm me , call me , email me .

Or I can be found at my house
Tim Dingey
685 Eastside Dr
Fairbanks , AK 99712

Roger Out !!!!!

So are you trying to tell us that when the first guy sent the pistol back because it was a POS that he didn't give you a reason why he didn't want it? I believe you knew damn good and well what the issues were and STILL relisted it without full disclosure of its condition. You failed to answer the question as to whether it was all original in the first posting.

You're doing nothing but digging a hole now. Do us all a favor and keep digging [bleep]. It's nice to know who not to do business with

Last edited by huntsonora; 06/09/14.