Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
There will never be peace in Israel as long as Hamas is allowed to occupy the Gaza Strip. Hamas and their ilk doesn't value life and you cannot deal with that other than killing them. Their vision of "peaceful coexistence" is killing you first!
There are some Americans who cannot grasp that concept.
Your perspective is strikingly one-sided. But all you've heard all your life has fostered that. That's the price we pay when we allow a single minority ethnic group with dual citizenship to provide us with 99% of our information relative to the activities of the nation to which they owe their first loyalty.

Oh you have it wrong. What you are incapable of understanding is that there are people who do not care if they live or die, as long as they bring death to their enemies. I truly value diversity - if you want to call it that. I value healthy freedom loving people on one hand and dead rotting terrorists on the other.

Why don't you just MAN UP and say what you feel: you want Israel, its people and country to cease to exist. Just say it - you'll sleep better.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.