Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Every muslim supporter should go ahead and cut his Mom's, Wife's, Sister's, or Daughter's, nose, clit, or hands off, or maybe even stone them to death. Maybe put them in jail to starve or become whores. Don't let them have an education...All in the name of Satan (allah).

Thats muslims and the respect they deserve folks.

A good muslim is a dead muslim...Period!
No Muslim supporter here. I just observe that lots of folks in America have been maneuvered into becoming Muslim haters, to include Muslim children. Additionally, the Muslims aren't trying to take my rights away via the US Government while destroying my nation's economy and enslaving us all to debt.

When I said: This is Sick.
Your words are so far divorced from reality that they can only be attributed to a sickness of the mind. A sickness of the soul.

I was not trying to be glib or clever. Just looking at what you have written.
Now those of us who point out the ground truth about the Gaza battlefield between Hamas and Israel are called Muslim children haters by you.

Nothing you have said about this conflict is remotely honest.
And you are not honest when you left out what Radical Muslims have vowed to do to your rights.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."