Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by SansSouci
OSU_Sig,

That was an extremely elementary arguing gambit. No one has professed hatred for Israel, while many posters here have professed hatred of Palestinians, hatred that has morphed in to supporting Israel's genocide of hapless Palestinians.

Why would you support Israel, a country founded upon terrorism by terrorists, a country that has repeatedly spied on us, a country that has declared war on us and murdered 34 American sailors, a country that has sold technology we gave it to protect itself to our enemies, a country with an apartheid government that was far worse than South Africa's, a country of gross and fatal human rights violations, a country that is expelling non-Jews, including Christians...?

It appears as though you could use Middle East knowledge.

Dear Oracle. I am attempting to gain some knowledge of the Middle East but its difficult to sift the facts from the crap that has been offered here. I wonder about the expelling of non-Jews, including Christians. I wonder about your claim that the government is worse than South Africa's and I wonder about your assertion of gross and fatal human rights violations. I will research these things and the others you offered above. Thank you for your information.

You're right. Zionists and Israel-First traitor have posted a lot of propaganda.

Pay attention to TRH & Bristoe. They have it wired.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***