Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
To each his own, and I don't have Minox ZVs, just ZA5s....but how anyone can use 'friendly', when describing a Bushnell eye box, is pretty perplexing to me. Couldn't give me one, but others love them. The latest ZA HDs DO have a good eye box/relief, next to my Leupolds. I think you're comparing one entry level offering by Minox, to Bushnell's top end offering. I think the ZAs are way better to get behind.

why do I say the elite is friendly, my former main squeeze coyote gun that I used for years is topped with an elite. its a gun I have spent alot of time with probably at least 15 days a year. in recent years I have switched guns and used other scopes mainly my nightforce and more recently I have started playing with ar 15's I wanted 2x on the low end and 10 on the high so I played with several different scopes. including the weaver super slam. a few months ago I completed a new upper and wanted to shoot it. I had a brand new elite in the box still. I mounted it up and while getting the scope mounted and ready. it took me ONE time throwing the gun up to my shoulder to remember ELITE!!!! It was like I was reunited with an old friend. unless I need the gun to do something special the elite 4200 3x9 is my all time favorite scope for the very reason I just described.