[/quote]
The discussions of reasonable men would start with figuring out how to take care of hearth and home FIRST, especially with your well stated financial problems, and worry about acquiring more firearms LAST. [/quote]

Hearth and home are A.O.K right now, but thanks for your concern. Financial problems have not been brought up here in a fairly long time as the situation is much improved compared to 2 and 3 years ago. But, your point is valid. If a different firearm is introduced to the home, it would be at the expense of one or more that live here already. Increasing the net value of the small pile on hand is not in the cards for a good while. But one of my nice pre Garcia Sako actioned custom rifles in varmint calibers, for example, could become gun show trading fodder some day. Either of them or the existing CETME would be fair game to become a good FN/FAL or heavy barreled AR with some ammo etc. if we decide to take such a turn. Thus, this discussion and the other like it.

And, since when did discussion topics here have to be about only the most practical and immediate matters? I don't think that any of us is going to build a replica of that 1912 300HP Fiat land speed record car, but it is sure fun to look at and Speculate over! Same thing with discussions about whether the Mitsubishi Zero was superior to the P-51 Mustang or some other warbird. Jap bikes VS Harleys and Victories etc. etc.

Whether I trade into a different firearm or 2 or not, the discussion has been fun (in my opinion anyway) and I learned some things. All good, as I see it.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500