this is a video of the LRHS, if your too board to watch the entire video fast forward to the 5 minute mark. look at how terrible that reticle looks at 3x. I don't know about you guys but I typically leave my scopes on the lowest power setting when I am hunting and only switch to high power if I need to use the turret and thus use the features of the reticle. Even if the scope is dialed to 4, 5, or 6, IMO the reticle still looks poor. This isn't because the optic is bad or even that the reticle is poorly designed, its just the nature of being FFP. I don't see why if your taking a long range shot why you would not be on high power with a scope like this. if thats the case why not have a more useable SFP reticle on low power where the scope is likely to spend most of its time in a hunting application.

Sometimes I think there needs to be a dose of reality. There is a ton of group think and pack mentality out there with people thinking the scope must be FFP. FFP has distinct disadvantages. Flame suit on,