notice how the usual suspects pipe in and say oh you only shoot coyotes. without really a clue of what I do hunt, because I don't feel the need to brag about it to anyone. They are also the same ones who attack and accuse me of not knowing anything. whats funnier is they live in eastern states where heck it may not even be legal to hunt with a centerfire! Instead of admitting YES FFP does have some draw backs but in this case it worked better for me. I don't think they even watched the video I posted where the FFP reticle nearly washes out, good luck seeing that in low light!!! or even less than ideal light. if your reticle is a simple one that is basically a duplex and its a FFP reticle all this discussion really doesn't apply to your application. Thats because there aren't really any features your need to use on a basic reticle. a duplex reticle isn't that much different if its FFP or SFP.

Again I state I did not say ALL FFP scopes sucks. I just said ones typically used in a hunting application do. If you have a mega power scope that is 8x32 or something like that, YES get a FFP reticle in that scope, why because there is a high likelyhood of needing to turn that scope down. every application is different. but in a hunting application your going want SFP I stand by that.